- LEED for Green Associate
- LEED for Building Design & Construction
- LEED for Interior Design & Construction
- LEED for Building Operations & Maintenance
- LEED for New Homes
- LEED for Neighborhood Development
- LEED Forms, Checklists & Procedures
- LEED Project Management
- HAZWOPER Certification
- PV Solar Installation
- Lead Renovation, Repair and Painting
- ASHRAE 189.1
- Lighting Energy Audit
American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) Standard 189.1
for the Design of High Performance Green Buildings
The purpose of this online standard training is to provide a comprehensive overview on green building standards for the sitting, design, construction and plan for operation of high performing buildings and also to provide balance of environmental responsibility, resource efficiency, occupant comfort and well-being and community sensitivity plus support the goal of development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations.
The ASHRAE 189.1 standard was created as a collaborative effort between ASHRAE, USGBC and the IES. States and local jurisdictions within the United States can choose to adopt this standard as a jurisdictional compliance tool and a way of helping achieve sustainability.
Our course will cover the following :
- Standard 189.1 Overview, Purpose and Goals
- Administration & Enforcement
- Site Sustainability Mandatory & Prescriptive Compliance
- Water Use Efficiency Mandatory & Prescriptive Compliance
- Energy Efficiency Mandatory & Prescriptive Compliance
- Indoor Environmental Quality Mandatory & Prescriptive Compliance
- A passing score on the final quiz will be required to obtain a certificate of completion.
The environmental impact of the building design, construction and operation of buildings is enormous. Land development frequently has an dramatic effect on biological habitats when the clearing of land and installation of infrastructure takes place to facilitate building construction and occupancy. This training addresses these problems and provides long term solutions to reduce our greenhouse gas emissions, conserve important resources and provide a healthy environment for employees and building occupants.